valentines cards

trixipaws

Reaction score
went shopping for one today- OMG they are ALL so cringey and cheesey and shite! with really lame pictures and clichéd poems (apart from the "rude/funny" ones, but they're more for casual or less-than-12-months-old relationships really arent they?)
luckily tho i eventually found a cute one with hedgehogs on it and a not-too-bad poem in it.
hows everyone else found valentines card shopping?

I've been looking at them today and you are right they are rubbish.

I never ended up getting one because they were too cheesy or blank inside.

I might have a look online at some.

i hate really cheesy ones too i managed to get a nice simple one though!!

i went into clintons and picked up one about him having a huge " cough cough " and me being amazing in bed.... its really funny.

Then because it seemed a lil casual ive made him one, as i make my own cards i went out and bought the valentines stuff to make him one.

last year i got a photo of some boobies and stuck them inside the card... Its the only thing that would actually put a smile on his face. Most guys look at them any say 'aww thats lovely' and they havnt even read the damn thing!!!

Not going to bother this year, there so rubbish anyway :lol:

I always get the ones from this range...

caa2977_1_x.jpg
caa2980_1_x.jpg

Those weren't in my Clintons though, I got one that said "you're the worlds most scrumptious person ever (lucky me)" and one for Ryan that said "you may be small but you are loved in a big way".

:D

I'm struggling to find a good card this year. They are either really jokey or really serious and I just want something inbetween that's cute and funny argh! :wall:

Paperchase have some really good ones, if you dont have a paperchase near by sometimes the big waterstones stores stock their cards, they're not tacky, so does shop called presence, I don't know if they are a chainstore, but they do unusual gifts and cards that are really quite cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back