Vaginal pressure issues (sorry if TMI)

Dotty_woman

Reaction score
For the last few days I've been feeling uncomfortable round my bits. It almost feels like I'm coming open a bit and my pants feel quite uncomfortable. My bowels have been a bit all over the place for weeks and whilst I'm not constipated, everything is very sluggish when going to the loo. Yesterday when I went to the loo, it felt like I had some pressure round the vaginal area whilst trying to go to the loo, which is not a pleasant experience at the moment anyway. I've done a quick Google (as you do) and have found that this is not uncommon, particularly if you've had children before. This is my third child but have never experienced this before, although it's over 12 years since I last got this far. Is anyone else experiencing the same and has any suggestions for easing it? I've been reading about support belts but have no idea whether this would make any difference or not. Any suggestions or advice would be most welcome. xxx

I get sort of pelvic heavyness underneath this time like im more open down there, cant decide if thats quite what you mean tho. I know bladder doesnt fully empty when i pee and so your always a bit heavier. ( i keep accidentaly using the pantyliners im wearing! When racing to loo or just after loo!!!!oh the shame)

As youve done it twice before your more likely to have baby popping in and out putting pressure on your bits too

X

Last edited:
Thanks Jen. This sounds like the same kind of thing. I was just a bit worried when trying to go for a no.2 (sorry!) because it just doesn't feel right. I'm scared of trying too hard. Think I'm going to go back on the Fybogel for a bit. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back