Feeling crappy - TMI sorry :(

AliCat

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope you are all well today? I'm feeling rubbish. I suffer from IBS and have occasional episodes of cramping and diahorrea (sp) and have been suffering with it for about 8 years. Anyway, I've only had a handful of episodes during my pregnancy, but boy, when I get it, I get it bad!! Yesterday I had cramping and had to sit on the loo on and off to flush myself out (sorry girls!). Felt better once that was all over, but it's left me feeling sluggish and bloated. I think baby's lying right on my bowel which probs isn't helping much!!
Anyone else feel like this or have this problem? I drink tons of peppermint and green tea for this, but I'm not sure if it's helping really.

Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: I suffered from this years ago, so can completely sympathise, I havent had an attack whilst pregnant & am dreading it happen. Only advice I can give is a warm bath as this is the only thing that helps me.

Hope you are feeling better soon. xx

Yeah I suffer with IBS and it's rotton, this morning I had to sit on the toilet patiently for ages knowing I needed a poo, but nothing was coming. The one thing I've found that does help is having museli for breakfast, not the most exciting start to the day but it keeps me regular. The reason I'm sluggish at the moment is cos Morrisons didn't have the brand of museli that I buy so my OH didn't buy any.

http://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/mueslicerealsshop/

I buy the Really Nutty range and it doesn't actually taste that bad!!

Hope your IBS clears up as I know how painful it can be.

When I have a really bad bout the best thing for me is to just lie flat to try and help the trapped wind ease itself out. Sorry probably a bit too much information. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back