UURGH Scalp driving me CRAAAAZY!

Pudds86

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this? For the past two weeks my scalp has been driving me NUTS! I even got OH to check for nits. lmao. There are a couple dry patches but its mostly just normal looking scalp but it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO itchy.

tried changing shampoos etc, nothing seems to be working. any suggestions?

xx

Funny you should mention this because I have an itchy scalp too. You know the way some of your hair is supposed to fall out after a baby, maybe it's related? I don't know. I'm using the same shampoo I always use.

Try the shampoo Vosene. It has soothing properties, and i think it's tea-tree and aloe vera thats in it- it smells like medicated shampoo, but I love the smell :) My head has been itchy since I found out i was pregnant (no idea why- but i'm guessing it's hormonal) and vosene definately helps :) x

Well my hair is definately falling out! I reckon it is related ya know. It is literally coming out in clumps (I still have some though!). Ive had a shower this morning and used head and shoulders itchy scalp shampoo and I am already fighting the urge to scratch. Its not flaking or anything though which is weird. uuuuuuuurgh. Will try that thanks xx

Hey hun try.tea tree.shampoo and a mosturising conditioner. I hope it helps. I get itchy head went I am stressed x x

I am very stressed! could be that xx

I'd say it's a mixture of stress/anxiety and shedding. Around 3-6 months is when my mum started to loose her hair...so it just may be all your excess her coming out now.x

Ive had this too!!
Been to docs about it cos i had it from august time so kinda 6 months, and turns out it was a hormonal inbalance thats now excema, so ive got some cream for my head n a different one for my dry skin, id tried every shampoo n moisturiser and nothing worked, if the shampoo doesnt work might be worth a pop to the docs

Xxx

I got itchy scalp after having my first child, and mine is really itchy at the mo.
I use head and shoulders shampoo for itchy scalps, it's great and doesn't strip your hair either , good for using every day too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back