Hair falling out & greasy scalp

happy-chick

Reaction score
Since I had Ellie my hairs been falling out but past month its got so bad that my hair is EVERYWHERE, I have the hoover where ive been stood brushing it as it goes all over and falls out in big clumps in my hand :shock: I swear ill be bald if it carries on! I know its ment to be down to hormones, but when will it stop?!

Also my hair doesnt really get greasy but my scalp seems really greasy all the time, Ive tried changing shampoos etc but its not helped, anyone know any good shampoos that might help with this? Im presuming this is hormones related too ?

I had exactly the same thing when Jake was 4/5 months old. It is normal. I was worried I was gonna go bald too, but dont worry, you dont, and it will stop in a few weeks :hug:

I now have a hedgehog like re-growth sticking up beyond my normal hair :lol:

Hi hun it is normal, i went to the doctor after i had Hannah for the same reason and it all hormone related and can take upto 12 months to stop falling out :hug:

i didnt get this, but are u getting enough sleep and taking vitamin supplements? try them if ur not, i swear by them!

I was going to ask the very same question. :D

I assumed it was normal but it makes me feel terrible. I still have quite bad skin and have gained a lot of weight. I assume this is all to do with hormones too.

x

me me me me me too !

my hair is falling out soo bad , my ksin is spotty when i didnt even ahve spots as a teen , and im piling on pounds :cry: not the way to feel like a yummy mummy

Hiya im having the same problem i had mybaby in jan!

I have started using Redken Oil Detox Shampoo followed by Redken All Soft Conditioner but just on the ends and its worked a treat no more greasy roots :cheer: but my hair feels nice an soft.
As for the fallin out i have no idea mines doin the same!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back