urine samples....

Daggers

Reaction score
Okay now is it just me or are the 'small' containers in which one is suppose to hand in a urine sample just ridiculous!!!!
It's bad enough without having a bump, but now that I can't even see my lady bits there is no chance of getting much of anything in the container without getting wee all over the container and my hand - yuk!!!
Fair enough it did just pop into my head that I could you a bigger container initially - but hey I'm pregnant so give me break :roll:

Dx

I never bring one with me so that i get one with a funnel at the consultants which is a lot easier than trying to reach all the way down there and wee at the same time!!

Your so right, its ridiculous!! I don't have a problem filling mine up, in fact last time my M/W told me off for filling it up too much :lol: but its really awkward as I can't see over my bump anymore and get into a bit of a mess! :oops: They really should be more considerate to us pregnant women when inventing these things!

I use an old measuring jug and 'decant'.....

If OH pee's me off to much I shall 'accidentally' mix the old one and new one up when making his gravy.....

:rotfl:

I am a pro at weeing over my own hand and filling up the sample bottle! I can't be bothered with the hassle of decanting from another container - I'd probably still make a mess. I figure at least I can wash my hands thoroughly :D

I use plastic cups now. I'm shocked it took me so many weeks to think of using them though, I've had half a packet in the cupboard for months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back