Urine or fluid

Bubbles1987

Reaction score
I know a lot of ladies have talked on here about increased discharge with heat but I am really worried. The last week and bit I have had wet knickers sometimes soaking. Most of the time it is a patch of wetness but high up in my knickers like from clitirous area??? I have had thrush so thought it might be that but after two doses of caneston (midwife prescribed as first one wasn't enough) I thought this would be cleared up now. I have been googling and got myself in a state crying convinced its my amniotic fluid as it is constant and never seems to stop a small trickle. I really don't want to contact midwife as I have to work professionally with them and have contacted them loads with various things and feel like I am just being silly. Can anyone give me words of reassurance?? Xx

I have had the same thing... I went to my doctors and he said it sounds normal but I have to have some swabs taken just to check.

Maybe go to your doctors.

xxx

I don't have answers but I'm stalking as having the same problem, it was so bad Friday that I had to change my underwear & trousers, so embarrassing x

I also posted a thread called Weeing???
Same thing happened to me. Tmi I was so wet down there but for me it defo was a little bit of urine which doctor said is fine and baby really is pressing on my bladder lately!!!
Speak to your doctor if concerned it could just be extra discharge x

I was getting too worried so text midwife and being checked at 4pm. I am sure nothing to worry about but I get so anxious. Will keep you updated for those with same problem... Xxx

Just seen midwife. She said its suspected suspected membrane rupture and off to maternity ward to get checked out. She said it is prob bladder or discharge but needs to get checked out. Xx

Awww hope all is ok, keep us updated hunxx

This is exactly what I have! And high up too! But mine does smell like wee (tmi sorry). Hope all is ok hun x

All is fine. Had to wait over hour laying down and then all doctors in theatre so had to wait longer then examined with speculum. Oh had no idea what it was when they said it and then when he saw it said he was thankful he is not a woman! You wait till he sees labour! Haha. Anyway some more came out but she said no a pool big enough to be waters and just an increased in discharge and all ok. Glad I got checked and don't feel too silly as midwife was concerned too. Think if any of you are worried see if it comes more in am when you get up, that's what I had this morning and made midwife concerned. Got to see labour ward too which was nice. Exciting that next time I am there hopefully ill be walking out with baby ;) xx

Awww glad all is ok, been checking all night for your update glad your minds at rest nowx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back