Urine Infection

MrsK

Reaction score
I was at the doctor stoday getting a wee check up as of late I have been feeling a bit run down and after checking my urine sample said that it was showing that I had a Urine Tract Infection but it would have to be sent to the lab to be confirmed. Not really sure what this is, how to fix it or what harm this has on the Ba???? Anyone else have a similar experience?:)

I have had three so far, all caused it seems by GBS (Group B Strep) you dont need to worry, a course of antibiotics will see you right. They might ask for another sample when you have finished the tablets to make sure it has gone.

GBS doesnt cause them in every woman, sorry didnt mean to mislead you! I just tested positive for it.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I have had three so far, all caused it seems by GBS (Group B Strep) you dont need to worry, a course of antibiotics will see you right. They might ask for another sample when you have finished the tablets to make sure it has gone.

GBS doesnt cause them in every woman, sorry didnt mean to mislead you! I just tested positive for it.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Thank you - so do I! I,m a walking wreck and I was doing so well!! Thats always the way x

Did they give you some antibiotics? I hope so! You should feel better within a couple of days with them x

Did they give you some antibiotics? I hope so! You should feel better within a couple of days with them x

No not today have to go back Monday when results back in from lab as they want to confirm with hospital lab first!! even though they tested the sample themselves and something showed up!! I thought I had a bug as last night I was feverish and felt quite sick all night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back