Urine/Blood Test Negative But Still Have Symptoms?

Dawn81

Reaction score
I am 6wks late today for my regular period. I have taken numerous urine tests and they have all been bfn's. Had a blood test done a week ago yesterday and got the results yesterday and they said it was negative. But as title says I'm still having pregnancy symptoms. Has anyone had this and been pregnant? I'm seeing my doctor Thursday to ask her what the next step is as she said she would do follow up's if blood test was negative. I feel really down and deflated as feel like my body is either tricking me or I'm going crazy? Thanks for listening and reading I'd be greatful for any help/advice TIA Dawn xxx

I'm in a similar boat to you, however my last period was at the end of November! My GP don't do pregnancy blood tests so I've not had that done, but every urine test I've bought has been negative so far. They don't seem to think I'm pregnant, but I can't shake the feeling that something's up. I'm having an ultrasound on Thursday so I'll find out one way or the other then I suppose.

I hope your situation resolves itself a lot quicker than mine!

Theses new tablets I got, pre and post natal pregnancy melts are totally lush. They have lemongrass not ginger! Melt and taste lush on your tongue x

Can I ask girls your opinion ?

I'm 7 dpo, since ovulation I have had pretty much dry cm, but when I wipe, I get a shiny sticky look ? Would you class this as dry or sticky ?

Hope your ultrasound goes ok, let us know xxxx

Thanks my dear. It went fine, quick and painless! They wouldn't tell me anything though which is the frustrating part. I have to wait until next Wednesday for my next GP appointment now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back