urgh! feeling sick!!

*CLAIREBEAR*

Reaction score
urgh! :puke:

its started to kick in today.
i have not been sick but feel everything is making me retch today.
i cannot face eating first thing in the morning anymore til about 9.30 (i get up at 6am and used to eat straight away)

its a good sign,i know! ............ but its not nice!! :(

You have my sympathy hun! :hug:

Last week I felt spewy mid mornings (threw up once) but this week it seems to be evenings- it feels more like motion sickness this time (last times it has felt like hunger pains almost).

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Wearing isn't it?! Raw ginger with boiled water on it (not really tea but you know) helps me a bit....

+++

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Big hugs to you both; hope the sickness doesn't last long. :hug:

Claire, I am exactly the same! Up at 6 and used to eat breakfast before I was out the door,..now I cannot stomach anything until I am in work until about 9/930...... find it very very draining!!
Still retching every morning... :( hate it so so so much, this is my second week of it and i'm really hoping it calms down soon... I'm 10 weeks today, so fingers crossed.... :hug: :hug:

knew it would not be long before it started for you hehe

feeling for you, know how you feel, hope you not atually sick :hug:

mine kicked in around 6 weeks and ive still got it :(

i still feel sick now and its gone six o clock!
hope im not going to feel like this all day everyday! :puke:
i know it will all be worth it but its embarrasing going around asda gagging at everything that smells disgusting to me!!

i felt sick every day, all day, was never sick but smells, or the look or thought of certain foods made me feel so sick!!

its easing off now but there are still certain things that make me feel sick.

ginger biscuits helped for me, and fruit (strawberries and cherry tomatoes in particular) were some of the only things i could eat that didnt make me feel worse!!

I had the retching thing and I hated it! It didn't matter how much I told myself it was a good sign it didn't really help!

I tried weak ginger tea and while it didn't taste great it did ease the nausea a bit!

ive got some biscuits from marks and spencer (i think) that have crystalised ginger in and they are yummy! but they helped me! in fact i still have a packet at home for when i feel a bit sick :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back