Feeling very sick :(

bhe101

Reaction score
Hi girls.

I'm about 7 weeks along and over the past few days I have began to feel very sick!!

I didnt get any symptoms at all with my first so thought I would be that lucky this time!! Serves me right I suppose!

I havnt actually been sick yet but everytime I think about certain foods or even if I move about too much I retch!

Any advice on what to eat or any supplements that might help?
Thanks!

Aww you poor thing, sorry i cant be of any help has i never felt sick....Hopefully you wont be sick, just make sure your taking it easy!

Hi,

I'm 7 weeks and going through the same thing right now. The things that lessen the nausea seem to vary from day to day but so far they have included mashed potato, tomato soup, bread and orange juice.

I find eating when I feel really sick actually helps; after a meal I feel much better for a while. I'd say eat what you fancy, however weird it may be!!

im sucking on lolipops just now, think its helping. but maybe im not far on enough to get sicky yet, although mam seems to think i should be by now...

hope you find somehting that works chicky, and that it passes sooner rather than later :hug:

Thanks for all the advice, will be trying them all out as it seems to be getting worse by the hour!! :(

Poor Love :hug:

Hopefully it will pass soon and you wont feel has bad :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back