• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

upset

its upsetting me too. thats one of my worst fears that someone took nathan. i hope that they havent done anything horrible to her.
why do we have to share the world with monsters?? :shakehead:

aww :hug: i think this has effected soo many lives.

its put me off going abroad with alice :shakehead:

i know what you mean Budge I feel the same. I listen to the news all the time hoping that there is some news! I try hard not to think about what is happening to Maddie. Everytime I see her mother it breaks my heart. I just cant imagine what she is going through.

I am going to church tomorrow with my daughter (who i have told a bit to) to light a candle for Maddie and her family.

I want to do something for the family and for Maddie and I don't know what else to do. I have never known a story touch me like this one has :cry: :cry:

i know exactly what you mean it makes me feel so crappy knowing shes not with her parents because some evil twats have taken her i cant believe i ive been watching the news everyday poor poor sweet girl, :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back