• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

upset

budge

Reaction score
i can't get this madeleine thing out my head :(
she looks so much like mt three year old too and watching bethany and thinking they are the same age makes me so sad.
Last night i woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep as i was thinking of what that poor girl is doing or what they are doing to her :( Who is washing her hands, wiping her bum, feeding her, brushing her hair, wiping away the tears? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Its really got to me and im not sure its right how depressed i am about it.
Tonight i watched the church service in Belfast and at the end they sang'' Hes got the whole world in his hands'' and i ended up crying my eyes out. Bethany asked me what was wrong. how can you explain to a three year old :( i just don't want to let mine out my sight anymore.

I hope they do find the barstwards who have taken her and i hope they shoot them and wipe them off the face of the earth with all the other paedophiles. Id shoot the fuckers myself i really would. :x :x :x :(

Who can hurt a little girl ???? :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i think the nation is feeling what your thinking, im watching it on the news when i can, and i must admit i shed a tear earlier, and cameron asked what was wrong, i just said nothing darling, and gave him a hug :cry:

It is so so sad that anyone can do this, :pray: thats all we can do :hug:

:hug: Budge, I think it is normal to feel so sad for the poor little girl and her family, especially if you have a little girl of her age yourself, it makes you human, I squeeze Teej just that little bit tighter when I think of it. Just remember there is always hope :hug: :hug:

aw hun, im really sorry you are taking it hard :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is really upsetting, and i dont understand how anyone can take a child that doesnt belong to them, let alone hurt them. :cry: :cry:
I just keep praying that they find her safe and well and no fucking twats have hurt her!!!
I would kill anyone myself who hurt a child!
they are screwed in the head!!

im almost thinking i wish they would find her alive or even dead! hen at least the poor child is at peace :(
is that an awful thing to think?
i just think if she were mine id rather her be found dead than not found and not know whats happened :(

ur not the only one budge, iv been lookin at chippin Jamie cos its worryin me so much :? :(
my heart goes out to Maddies family, its her birthday tomorrow :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: Aww hun I know it's terrible I feel sick just thinking about it :cry:
I'm praying they find her soon :pray: :pray: :pray:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh Budge ... :hug: :hug: :hug: I think this has really hit everyone, i did the same tonight i kissed my baby put him to bed and went round and made sure every single window every door was shut locked and safe, its truly tragic, i couldnt even reply this morning to SSS thread about them winding down the investigation how can they wind down after 8 days ad seem to give up on her. I am not religous but every night i find myself praying for her, praying for her safety and to be found.

Budge :hug:

I am glued to Sky News, as soon as I wake I think of her and put the TV on for updates...its on most of the day too.

I have spent the last few days just glued to Rubys side, I kiss her, hug her, and wont let her out of my sight. :hug:

budge said:
im almost thinking i wish they would find her alive or even dead! hen at least the poor child is at peace :(
is that an awful thing to think?
i just think if she were mine id rather her be found dead than not found and not know whats happened :(

Ah bless you budge :hug:
I feel the same, I can't stop thinking about poor Maddie or her parents. I have always thought how sad and tragic is was when a child goes missing, but I have never felt like this before. I guess that since I have had Dan, I can't imagine what I would do if anything happened to my little boy.
I agree with you, I would rather know than not. I watched an interview with a women (can't remember her name) but she lost her little boy Ben in Kos 16 years ago and to this day she never knew what happened to him. It would rip your heart out :cry:

:hug: Budge, I'm feeling really upset about it too, I think everyone is. I know what you mean about worrying about who is looking after her, I keep thinking this too, the poor little girl. It is so tragic and I can't even begin to imagine the pain the family are feeling. I can't let Emma out of my sight at the minute, especially when we go out.

Let's just hope and pray that she is found very very soon :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i am the same i think every one i know is so felt by this i cant understant what must go thro peoples heads to take children if any one ever took or even touched lillie i would kill them thats if her dad didnt get them first. people are sick u cant trust anyone nowadays god it makes me so angry. my family have been thro something very similer to this tho the person involved was a little older it still makes me so angry to think these people are getting away with it. :x :roll:
my heart is with maddys family xx

isn't it time these sick sex offenders were all exterminated! they are such a waste of space. who would miss them???

no one would they shouldnt be aloud to live what a waste of a life

they should all be rounded up put on a boat and dumped out at sea

no coz they still have the thoughts and they are sick enough :x
they need exterminating.

yeah set a load of women onto them. by god thats a good idea! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members