Upset stomach

Emma58

Reaction score
I keep feeling like I am going to have a dodgy stomach. I have been feeling like this for days but it doesn't seem to happen. I've been needing to go to the loo more than normal but not got the runs :oops: (really sorry if TMI)

Is this normal? Do you think I could be having a clear out?
It's making me feel quite queasy though.

Sounds like maybe your bodies getting ready. I never had a clear out with James, I was constipated and had to have a laxative suppository during labour as it was slowing things up. I think James was stuck behind my poo :oops: :rotfl:

i was like that around 39 wks even had runs i thought that was it things moving but obviously not. though for some it is a sign labour is on its way.

marie x

i keep alternating one day to the next between being constipated and having not the runs exactly but 'loose' poo (sorry tmi :lol: )

I had major clearout yesterday :shock: :oops:

For ages I have felt like I need to go but it turns out I dont so probably just the baby pushing down. :think:

I was like that last week and then again this morning.

I was like that before labour started, I felt sick, hot and needed the loo

Babylicious said:
I was like that before labour started, I felt sick, hot and needed the loo

I've felt like this since yesterday last night I was so hot the covers had to come off the bed, I had stomach ache and felt really queasy and tired :shock: you watch it'll be nothing just a bug or something.

I'll be whinging soon that i'm past due date :D

I had a few days of it before anything happend. I think the biggest sign for me was feeling just generally unwell and very tired. I couldn't sleep at all.

Babylicious said:
I had a few days of it before anything happend. I think the biggest sign for me was feeling just generally unwell and very tired. I couldn't sleep at all.

Snap!!!!

Right thats it i'm having him on 30th March as my dream told me in 1st tri :shock: I keep banging on about it to everyone about how vivid this dream was, i'm getting geared up now for Sunday :D

Going for an Indian on Sat night too :D

Keep your mobile on text buddy services might be needed.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I never got round to trying the curry I did eat a couple of trays of pineapple though :think:

Babylicious said:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I never got round to trying the curry I did eat a couple of trays of pineapple though :think:

I don't like Pineapple. I am going to be trying a curry one as hot as I can stand, Sex and maybe even some nipple tweaking :)

i got my breast pump out but that didn't work and well I wasn't that fond of sean at that time so sex was out of the question :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
i got my breast pump out but that didn't work and well I wasn't that fond of sean at that time so sex was out of the question :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:roll: I keep getting ever so slightly irritated by OH too but he has got his uses :twisted: :rotfl:

:D I have told him I don't mind if he just takes a week off :angel:

Sean was great for the first week then turned into a useless lump for the last week :wall: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back