• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updates on me!

xXxBonnyxXx

Reaction score
Hey girls!

I've not been on much lately as I've been away again and work has been mega busy!

My first accupuncture session seems to have shortened my cycles a bit.
I was OVing anywhere between CD15 and CD19
This month I OV on CD14 which is the shortest it has been since TTC

Also I feel alot more positive, in myself, and in TTC,

I had a chat with my sister about her TTC and she said she is now going to stay on the pill as things arent' right with her relationship - I was releived in a selfish way to hear that as I want to be the centre of attention for a while,
I don't know whether she means it or not though.

Me and Hubby have been really close this month which I hope has helped with conceiving!

Got my next accupuncture on Friday evening so that will be something to look forward too,

Also gonna throw myself into getting some more decorating done at home to help pass this 2ww,

Hows everyone else doing?

That great news about the acupuncture, I am usually quite sceptical about those types of treatments but am happy to hear that they seem to be working for you and you are feeling better, may have to enquire myself if my cycle doesnt return.

I really hope you get your bfp soon x

hey Bonny was just going to reply on the laundry post about whats happening with you atm...no need now!

Glad all is well with you tho and your enjoying your treatments! Fingers crossed for you ehh!

Im still in limbo, havent checked charted temps OPK'd nothing...just chilled, DTD lots although not always in the baby making positions but its been great with no active TTC pressures! Ive no real idea when AF due as think ticker is out a bit but will just wait and see when (or if) she turns up! When you due to test bonny? xx

hey bonny, glad to see you feeling more positive! good luck for your bfp

I don't think I'm going to test until AF doesn't turn up which should be around 25th based on a 14 day LP.
My LP has been anything from 10 - 14 days long so not really sure when she will turn up or if she turns up at all!

I'm not normally a believer in this whole accupunture thing but it has already made a difference to my cycles so I'm hoping that it can only be a good thing for me at the moment, and its not as if its costing me loads because I'm just going for this instead of my fortnightly facial!

I'm glad to hear that the relaxed approach is working well for you Wilma. I think my approach is relaxed as well as I'm only temping to see when I have OV so I can count my LP and know when AF is late,

As for DTD - well we are just going with the flow when ever we feel like it - but I am so horny at the moment I have been pouncing on hubby everyday, he has asked me for a night off tonight because he is knackered! Bless him!

Ha Bonny your a nymph woman! Poor hubby! Have to chuckle too tho as Dh also said last night can we have a night off im pooped....not like him atm with loosing all this weight DTD is only getting better! lol Love it!

Yeah its whatever works best for us isnt it...some folk can do all the tests, charts temps etc etc and still stay chilled about getting a BFP everymonth....I needed a break from it all and also had 21 day bloods and test to check hormones yesterday so get results in two weeks so staying as chilled out as possible xx

At the moment wilma thats exactly what I feel like!
I am sitting here at work now wishing there was a way I could get to hubby for a quickie! Its not because I want to BD is just that I want sex and lots of it!!!

Have been like this since I OV but I am not SS this time around - I am just going with the flow and whatever happens will happen!

But fingers crossed we can both get of this shelf soon and move over to Tri1!!

ha bonny i think you need to get a chastity belt your poor hubby will be worn out! lol

But yes I know what you mean and YES lets please get them asap and over to tri one soon!

Im getting a numb bum sitting up here all this time.... lol xx

Good luck to you! :)

My mum has studied aromatherapy and reiki and other holistic treatments as a side line and i think the treatments are definately something you need to try to appreciate.

I was a guinea pig for a healing hands treatment and it's bizaar what effect someone waving their hands around without even touching you can have!

Just the thought of ttc has made very horny too haha :)

Booooony!!!
Can you tell us any more about acupuncture and if it's working for you?? I wanna try it too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back