updated, just had my 20wk scan!

graci9

Reaction score
Yay, time is finally coming closer>:))) Would love to find out which team are we ( hope the baby behaves).:))) Today my baby was soooooo active, was moving a lot, poking. Time from time I even felt some tightenings in my stomach and if I touched in that place it would feel really hard, after while that feeling would move to another place....probably the baby was trying to get comfy in there:)))
In the afternoon I decided to put my feet up and soon after I started to feel baby poking and moving again so decided to count how many times i will feel him/her and my count came to a 12 during two minute period....It was most active day for my baby so far. And for the last week or so these pokes feel really strong.....I can't wait till tomorrow to see what my baby is up to:)))))):dance:

Last edited:
Tell you what's really strange is feeling the movements and seeing them on the screen at the same time! Good luck tomorrow, you will enjoy it.

Good luck for your scan today, hope you can find out what it is!

thank you thank you thank you ladies!!! 2.5 hours to go getting impatient:)))
Will let you know how did it go.

Thank you ladies! I just came back from the scan and everything is as it should be...baby was a bit naughty when sonographer wanted to take a profile photo, just kept lying on the side (but we got lucky)... And it was so cute when i saw a little hand on the cheek and moving little fingers!!!! I even had a tear in my eye>:))) I had 4 dreams that it's gona be a baby boy ( even though we didn't mind either way), but for the last few days me and my husband thought it might be a girl.....And we are team PINK!!!!!!! yay very very happy, now I know what to shop for!!! Will post photos later when I get back home!!!

Glad everything went well hunny, congratulations and welcome to team pink :D x x

Do you want to add your due date and gender to the poll so we can figure out if theres a pattern in gender..? xx

Congratulations on your pink bump xxx

thank you all... here is my scan pic

Last edited:
Awwww!!!! Looks like a very happy little one!!! Big smile for mummy!!

It looks for me that she was smiling too:)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back