We've had 20wk scan yesterday and today!!

chrest

Reaction score
Well we went for our 20wk scan yesterday and I felt Troy moving as we sat in waiting room, so when we went in I joked to the sonographer that he had just be moving so he was probably gonna keep moving and make it difficult for her.

She put probe on my tummy and laughed, he was in the worst possible position for her to get measurements but she tried. She tilted the bed, made me jiggle my hips and managed to get a few measurements. She then sent us for a 30min walk, telling me to go up and down stairs and drink loads of water. So we went bad and he had hardly moved at all so after some more jiggling and tilting, she said I'm sorry I cant finish you will have to come back.

So we went back today, saw a different sonographer and Troy hadn't really moved much but enough for them to just about see the face and get measurements of the head.

And all was fine, Troy is lovely and healthy. :dance:

We are staying team green (which I was adamant we would, even tho oh would like to know) but I think it must be a boy to make all that fuss!!!

Didn't really get to see much of him as all the scan time we get was taken up measuring, so we've decided to pay for a private scan in about 6weeks to have a good look at our little one. Do anyone know if the scan shows more before a certain date? I'd like one at about 29wks but thinking baby might be too big for us to see much.

Iv got mine in 16 days.
So Im going to be 28 weeks and 3 days I think.
Ill post pictures when Iv had it done, hopefully theyll be clea, If not you can see :)

Well I've booked my 4d scan for 28 weeks as I've been told that's supposed to be the best time to see the baby's face etc. Are you having a private 4d scan?

If you want a good idea of what the scan will look like, try looking on Youtube. If you type in 4d scan 28 weeks you get a really good selection of scans to watch.

Nikki

We would just be going for another 2d one as we dont want to risk seeing anything in between baby's legs and my oh thinks 3d/4d look like aliens??! Plus we've seen one for £65 for 15mins and 4 pics which I thinks a great deal.

Glad all is well even though you had to go back
Congrats on team green :D
xx

Glad all was well with Troy, at least you got an extra scan! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member