Update - Updated Part 2

freepie

Reaction score
Thought I would update you all again - went to see midwives today. My blood pressure is up, as well as uric acid in my blood... they have now decided to send me for a scan tomorrow at 3 oclock to look at placenta and for me to see a consultant.. the midwives have decided that i should not be going overdue so as i am due tomorrow they will look to induce me soon....

So in a few days it will hopefully all be over!

Hello, just thought i would update you all.... so have had signs of pre eclampsia all week, flashing light visuals, swelling, strang bloo pressure etc.. so have been in and out of hospital all week. Had blood tests done yesterday and they came back with high uric acid, so they called me in...

they mentioned the word induce a few times so we thought this is it! Went to labur ward last night and was there till midnight till they kicked me out! Went in for sweep today but cervix is still very high...

they have decided unless i deteriorate that they will let me go naturally, so will have to carry on naturally...

hope things start to happen soon!!

Hiya Freepie,

Sorry to hear about all the probs you've been having - at least they're happy for things to take their natural course - hope it isn't too long now.

All the best, :hug:

Hope things start up naturally for you soon :hug: What a worrying week for you!

I hope you are feeling ok now :hug: Must be horrible to be in limbo like this. It'll all be over soon and you'll be holding your precious LO :cheer: xx

have added an update on first post, thought i would bump it up to keep you all updated.... :eek:

Glad to hear they are looking after you, hope it's all sorted soon though, let us know how the scan goes and hope you get some rest tonight xx

Hi

Glad they are looking after you

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back