Update regarding todays hospital visit...

Zoeox

Reaction score
So some of you may know that I had to visit the hospital today for another monitoring because of reduced fetal movements.
Felt about 9/10 before we went which was loads compared to last few days, got there and put on monitor to which I only felt two then he went to sleep little thing!! But Midwife said all was still okay and then she phoned consultant to see the plan of action.
Consultant said because it was the third episode therefore induction should be booked. Induction has been booked for Tuesday but if I don't feel ready for it then we can delay it a while. Midwife offered to do a sweep see if things were favourable and try to move along naturally, found out I'm very favourable and already 2/3cms! She said she could have broken my waters there + then but thinks things will happen naturally over the weekend.
Me + OH are wanting LO to come natural so have said we will only take the induction if LO's movements slow down rapidly again. :)

So hopefully this weekend I shall be a mommyyy xxx

That's great - well great that LO should be here soon. Xxx

OMG! That's amazing! So excited for you Zoe! Can't wait for that labour thread xxxxx

oh wow hun thats promising, at least all is ok with LO and you might just have him in your arms very soon xxx

Oh never added still have to go in every day until he is born for daily monitoring, keep a check on him. But hopefully wont be for too long. :) x

thats brilliant news, way to go you for 2/3 cms already!

Wow!!! Check u out!! Hopefully a little bubba over the weekend then! Things r certainly progressing for a few feb mummies now!

bout time the feb mummies got somewhere lol. i dont really wanna beat you lot to it! such a solid uncomfy bump today :(

Been for monitoring today, all ok he was asleep again. Back tomorrow at 10am for monitoring again. Cannot wait for this bambino to come out now. Xxx

Things are starting to get really exciting now! 2-3 cm is great... Fingers crossed for a weekend baby, Zoe! :)

Thanks ladies, I have to go for daily monitoring now until LO arrives, hoping I may have dilated a bit more and LO is on his way want him here now as I'm bored of waiting around. xx

thats excellent news hun hopefully he shouldnt keep you waiting too long! xxx

Im with you im bored of waiting.

Lets hope baby out soon x

Thinking my LO has moved sides now. Ahh, getting too inpatient want him out nowwww :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back