Update on work taking the p*ss

debecca

Reaction score
Well girls...

This morning I received an email from the Deputy Head asking if I'd got their letter posted on Saturday (I haven't) and will I be able to meet her and the head tomorrow (!) - no details, they must have been in the letter.

I would like to point out that tomorrow is in the SCHOOL HOLIDAYS so I was not expecting to be contacted AT ALL.

Anyway I have spent an hour having a panic attack under the duvet and crying uncontrollably and it feels like 3 weeks ago all over again. WHAT is wrong with me?

Stupid school :evil:

:hug: :hug:

Oh poor you.

Surely as it is the school holidays you do not have to go in to see them?

I would email her back and ask what the meeting is regarding before attending. And stress you have received no letter off them so you have no idea why they need to see you.

Don't stress yourself out about them I know it is difficult but work isn't worth it.

:hug:

Ask them to email the contents of the letter to you asap also. So you can at least know what the contents were.

I'd also be less than keen to have to go in during school holidays. I'd wait and see what they say about emailing you the letter so as you are better informed as to whats going on. Don't go in unless you feel you really have to.

I'd not worry too much about it though, as difficult as that may be. You are the most important person in all this, with baby so hang in there.

We're here for moral support and :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I think I would tell them 'I can't attend a meeting cos I'm sick, and that's why I've been signed off!'
If you're off with stress them harrassing you at home is not going to help you recover!

I agree with the others about the letter and the e-mail. :hug:

If i was you i would really think about not going back after xmas as they sound like there are causing you a lot of stress which will only get worse after xmas as you will nearly be in 3 tri by then and its just not worth it you and Connie are the most important thing.

Try not to let it get you down as it not good for you and Connie.
I hope your feeling a bit better now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well I've just rung my union and they are completely in the wrong and they cannot contact me in the holidays. I knew it.

I'm going to stop crying now and channel all my rage into something contructive :twisted:

I wouldn't even bother replying to their email if they're in the wrong contacting you anyway

I wouldn't bother replying either - if your Union rep sticks by you then you have nothing to worry about x

If you do reply, you could copy your union rep into the e-mail - that might make them think twice! If you do have to meet with them, can you take someone trusted with you such as another teacher?

The last thing you want is to be stressed out like this hun. Some people just do not think! :|

Wow, these guys don't give up! I am glad you sought some adivce, you certainly should not be harrassed in this way!

Try not to give it a second thought (I know it is easier said than done), you need to rest and relax!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

god they sound thick! dont worry your pretty head over it hunni, just ignore them. They shouldnt be asking you to attend a 'meeting' when you're sick. You havent had the letter and also sending you an email isnt exactly the right way to go about contacting you either :wall: Unless they're droping off a huge sack of get well soon cards, xmas cards and presents then they should leave you alone :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back