Worried

I had a letter just like that - turns out it was to see the consultant due to previous medical history (I had seizures when younger). She asked me if I'd experienced any symptoms - I hadn't so she just discharged me back to midwife care and I won't see her again. Sure it's nothing to worry about :hugs:

I had a letter just like that - turns out it was to see the consultant due to previous medical history (I had seizures when younger). She asked me if I'd experienced any symptoms - I hadn't so she just discharged me back to midwife care and I won't see her again. Sure it's nothing to worry about :hugs:

Oh interesting! Wish they could be more specific in there corespondance! Thanks hun x

They should really be more specific in their letters to prevent worrying like this!! Hopefully it will be something of nothing hun xxx

I had one too, for 24 wks with a consultant. I queried it with my midwife when I saw her last week & she just said it was due to previous medical history, specifically ectopic pregnancy. I wondered if I should be concerned about it, but she seemed so 'matter of fact' that in itself that reassured me. Apparently, it's just a bit of a 'pat on the head', whatever that means!
I think the vagueness of these letters, can prompt worry, but it is highly unlikely that the booking of an appointment alone is something to worry about.
Hope you get it clarified soon so you can stop stressing. xx

Hey hun, was thinking about this earlier and just wanted to say, not sure when your appointment is but hope that it goes ok and that you're not worrying now xxx

Hey hun, was thinking about this earlier and just wanted to say, not sure when your appointment is but hope that it goes ok and that you're not worrying now xxx

Hey sweetie, the appointment is on Thursday morning, still worrying a bit but not half as much as I was before. Thank you so much for looking out for me. Hope you are well. Xx

Hey sweetie, the appointment is on Thursday morning, still worrying a bit but not half as much as I was before. Thank you so much for looking out for me. Hope you are well. Xx

I'm good thank you, apart from teething LO that won't sleep lol.

Did mw know what it was about or are you just gonna wait til Thursday?

I had one because of my history of epilepsy, and it was such a pointless appointment! We were in for 5 mins but had to wait an hour before we were seen! It was just a precaution more than anything x

I'm good thank you, apart from teething LO that won't sleep lol.

Did mw know what it was about or are you just gonna wait til Thursday?

Aw bless you!

My MW is off sick at the moment and her stand in isn't positive but thinks it may be to do with my ED. xx

Hope the appointment goes ok hun, not long to wait to find out now. I have a consultant appt on Thursday too, I was hoping to be discharged back to midwife led care as I don't have excess fluid this time and my BP has been normal throughout, but think I might be back with consultants if this LO hasn't gone head down in the next 4/5 weeks :wall2:

Hope the appointment goes ok hun, not long to wait to find out now. I have a consultant appt on Thursday too, I was hoping to be discharged back to midwife led care as I don't have excess fluid this time and my BP has been normal throughout, but think I might be back with consultants if this LO hasn't gone head down in the next 4/5 weeks :wall2:

Oh no.... hopefully LO gets a wriggle on!!

Had my apointment this morning.... it's to do with my eating disorder.... as nice as the consultant was, she was a little condesening and doesn't understand why I have not worked closer with my GP to help me through.... I explianed that they didn't do anything about the eating disorders and I have no faith in them....

Just happy it wasn't anything I consider to be serious or unmanagable....

Heard LO's heart beat and it is ticking away nicely.... kicking around!!

Thank you all for your support.

xx

Ah thats good news that it is something that you are already aware of and are clearly managing. Great that you got to hear LO's hb too and a few kicks.
xx

Good news hun xxx

Well, I have been discharged back to mw care until I am (if I get that far) 40+6 when I have to see the consultant to book an induction, fingers x it doesn't get to that though!

Aaaaand he 'thinks' LO is now head down :dance:

Just gotta play the waiting game now... roll on June!!!!

xxxx

Brilliant news..... lets hope LO decides that it is time to come out before the induction process and that LO stays head down! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back