Update on Sunshinestars.... *Updated*

Paula+bump

Reaction score
Had a text from Fiona and she went into hospital at 12.15 am with pains lasting 90 sec and 5 mins apart and she was put on the moniter and the contractions were reading 121-157 so she was having the real thing so intensive care was told she was checked at 1am and still wasn't dilating so looks as if the stitch was working ..... she stayed like that until 5,20am and was checked and was 2 cm and stitch was coming away so she went and had it took out and was told this it it baby is coming!! She was checked again at 6.30 am and still the same and now the contractions have nearly stopped and baby is really messing about .... she is trying to get some sleep now bless her and fingers crossed baby stays put and stops messing mummy about little monkey !!!

:hug: :hug:

Ohhhhh I hope LO stays in there a while longer hun, keeping everything crossed for you that things go ok :pray: :hug: :hug:

I do hope LO stays put a while longer, it's too early for the little man's arrival just yet. Fiona hope your doing ok...rest :hug: xx

ohh noo....hope LO stays put for a while yet hun - hope you are ok SSS :hug: :hug:

Hey Paula,

Thanks for updating us. Please send my very best wishes to SSS - I really hope he stays put for a few more weeks.

Valentine xxx

Having just been through this myself, I can totally sympathise. Here's hoping your LO stops messing about and stays put! :pray:

Dear me.. she is having a tough one... hope they manage to stop it fully and LO stays put a bit longer :hug:

Just wanted to send SSS my best wishes. I was following the posts when she went in the first time. I really hope everything turns out well for both her and the baby.

K.xxx

Sending :hug: and hope LO stays in a little longer, some can be soooooo impatient.
Hope all goes well
XX

Send big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to SSS & family - hope he stays put a little while longer :pray:

I really hope and pray this is a false alarm and baby stays put for another few weeks. :hug:

good luck sunshinestars, hope ur ok- hope LO stays in a bit longer! :pray:
:hug:

Sending love and hugs to you Sunshinestars, I hope LO stays put for a while longer. Take care xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending loads of hugs and praying LO stays in there a bit longer!!

Hi

Oh wow hope LO stays put for a while longer hun get some rest , good luck :hug:
Katrina

send her my love and hugs and hop that lo stays put for a little longer :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

there is an update from mark in off topic i think. she has had an epidural and birth is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back