Omg help *updated*

lrb

Reaction score
Woke up in the night with what I can only assume to be contractions! All in my back really painfull then across belly going hard. Scared the hell out of me! was about 2am and I couldn't sleep, I hadn't been to sleep and this pain was so bad I sat up! It was horrible, it came then went but came back immediately! I had three lots one after each other! As soon as it stopped I wanted to be sick ran downstairs well tried, then had another one it was hell!! Got to loo and wanted to poo!! Whilst doing this I chucked up in sink a lot of sick!! Had diarrhea & sickness & what I can only assume as contractions all at same time! Oh timed these and they were then coming in 7 mins! After half hour they stopped and all I wanted to do was sleep!
What do you all think?? I was petrified shouting at oh saying I don't want her out she can stay! If this was first set of contractions what on earth r full on labour pains like!!! :/ so scared!!!!!

*Midwife checked my belly and grace isn't quite as back to back as she was! She said Shes deffo moving into the better position and by our next week check she recons she will b bk to normal again so this may have been why I have contractions Friday, she may have set things off and because I stressed and freaked out I stopped things! So she really might come early! We'll see! Just gotta relax she said and practice breathing as if it happens again I'll stress myself n baby out keep panicking! So lots of rest n sleep for me :) *

Last edited:
Might have been a previev yes! I'm sure you'll do just dine once it starts hun!!!

:hugs:

Don't panic irb but that does sound like false labour sometimes it can be worse than actual labour how do you feel this morning??? Xxx

you could have a tummy bug hun, I had one 2 weeks ago vommiting diarreah and bed tummy pain etc, if it carrys on call labor ward and ask advise, good luck

I want it to be real labour but so scared after what I experienced last night. I feel so so tired like I've been hit by a bus! Gonna go for a walk in a bit to see if that start things again. Yday I went for a walk, dtd, took some evening primrose & had a hot lavender bath! Do you think any of this triggered it off??

Eek poor you. Have you called the mw for advice? x

I know I cant call my midwife as she's mon-fri 9-5 but surely the labour ward is only for actual labour n contractions that are still coming? X

you can call the labour ward for advice too as theyre midwives there as well.

I always call our labour ward :) My midwife is alwasy uncontactable and she even said herself to call them so go for it and ask them :) xxx

You could have had a tummy bug hun, I had this a few weeks back and thought I was going into labour.

If it is real labour it won't stop so I think you are probs ok. Still ring the mw line for advice if you are worried though

It sounds like you are in the early stages off labour that was what I was like and it has been happening on and off now for the past two weeks.

I feel for you Hun as it is horrible. I hope things kick in sooner for you and it doesnt go on for a few weeks x

oh bless you sounds scary, i agree with the other ladies you should ring and get some advice, if its stopped for now though then id say your fine. just try stay calm and see what happens, if it starts up again definitley phone

i had really really bad pains and diarrhea last week and i was panicking too but it must have just been a funny tummy so maybe it was the same for you, or could be a test run for the real thing. whatever it was hope you're ok xxx

Thank you! Midwifes coming round tomoZ anyway so will see what she says then :) x

Argh, sounds scary, sounds like a combo of BH and a tummy bug, there's been a fair few going round..
Stay calm, and take it easy hun! x

Midwife checked my belly and grace isn't quite as back to back as she was! She said Shes deffo moving into the better position and by our next week check she recons she will b bk to normal again so this may have been why I have contractions Friday, she may have set things off and because I stressed and freaked out I stopped things! So she really might come early! We'll see! Just gotta relax she said and practice breathing as if it happens again I'll stress myself n baby out keep panicking! So lots of rest n sleep for me :) x

Definitely try to relax, at 37 weeks it's fine if baby wants to come now! I felt sick during my first few hours of contractions, I think there's a certain amount of excitement/shock when you realise you are in labour and the body must go into some mega hormonal changes, and then I think my body got used to it and it went away. Just practise breathing and relax relax relax. It really did help me in labour!

Yeah midwife said today I need to practice breathing in & out! At the time I just froze! My body started shaking I think I was do shocked I stopped anything that was happening. Deffo feel more prepared now that it happened! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back