Update on Sunshinestars.... *Updated*

OMG!!!

was going to say that i hope lil one stays put abit longer. will go check off topic now

OMG :shock: looks like the baby is on its way then..... mark said she is 10 weeks early, hope everytjhing is OK with LO :pray: :hug:

Hi

Oh wow early :shock: hope it all turns out okay and at least with the technology we have now im sure LO will be okay :hug:
Katrina

Yes i had a text from her and she is on her way to the delivery suit , fingers crossed it all goes well and she will be holding her little man soon :hug: :hug:

I do hope the baby is ok, she's only a week or so ahead of me, it's terribly early to be thinking about birth...gosh I hope LO is ok, my thoughts are with you all xx

Keeping my fingers cross, hopes everything goes well for her and her little man. :pray: :pray:

I had a text from Mark a little while ago and Fiona is sleeping she's had a couple of bad hours, No baby as of yet as they put her on some drugs like they did last time, she's very fed up as she is bed bound because she is numb, they all thought he was coming, the Dr said he has settled but they are keeping her in for a few days.

Big hugs to Fiona and Mark and everything is crossed for you it all settles and he stays put :hug: :hug:

phew... its a good job she persevered about not having that c-section. thinking of you both :hug:

so glad she didnt have that c-section.

really praying the little one stays put abit longer. he is playing tricks on mommy, the little monkey.

big hugs fiona and mark.

Gosh, its scary stuff isn't it. My thoughts are with them, hope he stays put a bit longer for them, poor SSS she must be soooo anxious - I know I would be :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gosh he wants out doesnt he, stay in a little longer for mummy theres a good boy :hug: :hug: xxxx

Fiona is one of my best friends and i had a txt from here las night saying the labour had calmed down and bailey is still inside for a bit longer!
So good news so far, but lets hope she dont start dialating!

everything calm now

she is staying in a while to watch over what happens..

thanks for your wishes

especially mrs_tommo22 and paula who are her text buddies to keep informed...

mark said:
everything calm now

she is staying in a while to watch over what happens..

thanks for your wishes

especially mrs_tommo22 and paula who are her text buddies to keep informed...

oooh good! make sure she rests lots and LO stays where he is for awhile longer! send our hugs! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back