update on setdse!!! 9.30 pm 28th feb

Im home! I feel like a yoyo!

They are letting me go home but have to return back to the fetal day clinic every mon and thurs for tests until Dylan is born and then once he is here they will keep monitoring me for the protein and hopefully find a way of finding out what is wrong and why i have 4+ protein.

BP has dropped again and no other pre-eclampsia signs so they said i can go home. :D I also have to have a growth scan every 2w and if Dylan isnt growing they will discuss how to deliver and how early. and also if any more symptoms appear i will also be induced.

Glad to hear you are home and that they're gonna keep a close eye on you :)

How you feeling? x

thanks. I feel fine within myself and if it hadnt been for my midwife finding protein i probably wouldn't have known the difference till i had flashing lights!

Just time to take it easy and do nothing! :D

Lets hope i get to stay at home!

Last edited:
thanks. I feel fine within myself and if it hadnt been for my midwife finding protein i probably wouldn't have known the difference till i had flashing lights!

Just time to take it easy and do nothing! :D

Sounds like a plan hun!

x

Awww at least you've escaped hun (for now anyway, lol). It's good that they're keeping a close eye on you and baby, even if it does involve rather a lot of trips to the hospital!! xxx

Awww at least you've escaped hun (for now anyway, lol). It's good that they're keeping a close eye on you and baby, even if it does involve rather a lot of trips to the hospital!! xxx

I know... gunna be nice being able to actually sleep and not hear new born babies crying through the night!

The hospital is like 5min walk from my house.... :dance: so it's actually easier to get to then the midwife!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back