update on my pprom ..

lenny

Reaction score
hello ladies,
i haven't posted on here for a while. i just wanted to say hello and wish you all well.
after my premature rupture of membranes at 15weeks, i can happily let you know that i am still cooking. my little man is doing great. weekly scans show that he has plenty of fluid and is growing well. just trying to keep well hydrated, well rested and most of all positive.
each week that goes by i feel more hopeful.
the past few days i've been watching him moving in my tummy. he's a strong little kicker! i feel blessed to have reached that milestone. it's so reassuring to see my tummy bouncing around. i love it.
please keep everything crossed that we keep going 'til he's safe to come out.
xxx

Best of luck hunni!! Glad your little ones ok :) xx

I was just wondering how you were doing. So glad to hear everything is good with you and lo, everything crossed for you hun

Good to know. Fingers and toes crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy from here on in! xx

Glad everything is going ok for you and kicker!:hugs:

Got my fingers crossed for you, everything sounds like it's going well just now x

Good to hear from you again lenny! I'm glad everything is running smoothly for you now after such a turbulent start! xxx

I was wondering how you were doing!! So pleased to hear all is going well and long may it continue!! Great to have you back x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back