Update on meeeeeee

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
.....hey ladies not been around much lately just simply because Im stuck to the sofa in agony with the SPD!

Still having weekly visits to see the consultants and insulin is pretty much being increased twice a week!

Had scan last week and all is great Baby K is weighing in at 7.4lbs! :)

Also baby is being monitored every two days on trace machine as was a little last week compared to it normally doing riverdance 24/7 so when mentioned to MW they told Dr and he wanted me to be monitored every 2 days till D Day.

Im off to hosp this afternoon for another trace and I also have an appointment at 2pm with the anesthetist to discuss spinals and epidurals as Im being hooked up with one of them just incase of section being needed and to combad the fatigue and SPD etc....hope it works this time!

So.....im 36+5 now and Im getting my induction date on wednesday so we will know soon when Baby K is about to make an appearance so I will let you all know when we find out for def!!

Excited and cant believe its only a matter of days now till we get our baby to cuddle!!

xxx

Glad all good hun - been watching on here to see if you had your date yet- so peanut still has a chance to beat Little Legs lol We dont seem to have much company on the March baby front everyone must have been busy elsewhere last June time or the LOs couldnt wait xoxox

Last edited:
Nice to hear from you wilma, was wondering where you were, how exciting to think that you will have your baby to hold in a few days :shock:

wow you got alot going on but at least they keeping a good eye on you, not long now till you are holding your little one how exciting.

all sounds good dear xx well maybe not all the hospital visits, but its good they are keeping an eye on things xx

Ooh not long now then wilma til you get a date! Good to hear from you - keep us posted xx

:) :yay:

I'm looking forward to finding out your date! Come on little legs!!!!

x x x x

oooh exciting times!! let us know the date we will be cheering you on lol! x

I only know of me and Wilma and Lynzlogan87- Ippa would have been a march mummy and Don-Don but both had babies early - maybe cause the world cup was beginning June to July - OHs were busy lol x I think me and Wilma are like kiddies at xmas waiting to open the pressies lol

Last edited:
Well if there are only two march mummies we will be following you both like hawks! Yay for sarl and wilma :) x

Ooh didn't read that right - three - and lynz :)

Oooh best of luck Wilma - won't be long now! And good luck all you March mummies!! xx

Oooo good luck lovely. I can't wait x x x

Hey ladies sorry I havent replied sooner.....thanks for all yourlovely replies and well wishes.... Little legs is about to make an appearence next week as Im being induced yeyyyy xxx

Eeeee I cannot believe how fast this has gone for you!! :yay: Bring on next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back