Update on me....

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I just wanted to say sorry to you all for not being on most of the time, I have been depressed and suffering bad with it at the moment. I feel like I don't care any more or I don't want to do anything...I am literally feeling low, that I stay in home most of the time. This is also effecting me coming on here posting, but today I am feeling a bit postive and thought I would keep you all updated on here.

I am off to the Fertility Clinic on Thursday (this week) to go and see my consultant and I would imagine they want to start testing me now. I am actually dreading it, as I don't know what to except!?

We have had to move my partner's July Appointment to August as we both need to go and see his consultant to give him my test results as well, then I would imagine we will both be going to the fertility clinic together from there on. We are hoping to start treatment just after our wedding if they allow us to, if not it will have to be before.

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who responds to my posts and keeps in touch with me.

Donna x

Good to hear from you Hun as i remember you from ttc when i first joined, hope your feeling better soon and hope everything goes well for your tests :hugs: xx

Hiya Donna,

It really upsets me to think of you struggling with feeling depressed :hug:

You seem to have so many friends and family around you when i have a nosey on FB, so don't shut them out because i'm sure that they would hate to think of you feeling so isolated.

Your getting married in 4 months!!! :good: It's really something to look forward to - it will be the best day of your life to date :)

And you are being looked after in terms of you getting your own family ;)

What tests have you had so far? Is it just hubby they have been focusing on?

I think it's good that you are moving forward again. I don't know how you've coped all this time putting it on hold :hug:

I do have loads of friends and family around me, but I don't like to get them involved in my problems and I also find it easier to talk to people I hardly know then my family and friends....

I know I am getting married in the less than 4 months and it is really something to look forward to, but I can't help feeling the way I do.

I am being looked after by my partner in terms of me getting my own family, it's just seems like a long and hard process.

I haven't had any tests yet, awaiting my appointment on thursday, they have been concentrating on my partner first, as he is the one with the low sperm count....is tests are now finished now and they are awaiting for my results to start him on his steroids...

I have had to cope all this time, but it is taking it's toll now. I am trying to stay postive and get on with things, but every day seems like a struggle to do that. I am feeling it and my partner is doing is best to keep me sane!

I am currently undergoing counselling as referred by my GP and that is helping a lot, but there's still something that is making me feel like this and I think it is the whole fertility situation.

Thanks for being understanding and listening x

Hiya Donna,

It really upsets me to think of you struggling with feeling depressed :hug:

You seem to have so many friends and family around you when i have a nosey on FB, so don't shut them out because i'm sure that they would hate to think of you feeling so isolated.

Your getting married in 4 months!!! :good: It's really something to look forward to - it will be the best day of your life to date :)

And you are being looked after in terms of you getting your own family ;)

What tests have you had so far? Is it just hubby they have been focusing on?

I think it's good that you are moving forward again. I don't know how you've coped all this time putting it on hold :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back