Now What!?!

paperface

Reaction score
Hi all,

The rough story of what is going on is on the 2nd page of the whats your story sticky....

basically my doctor referred me to the fertility clinic due to pcos and no ovulation, we go a letter through asking if mr. paperface could go and get his swimmers tested before the hosp appointment...

well, he has just phoned me after he has been to his doctor and this doctor has no idea why we have been refered! :roll:

saying that we havent been trying for a year blah, blah,blah.

WHAT IS HE NOT UNDERSTANDING HERE?! we got refered because i was told when we were going to ttc i had to tell my doc because we are obviously going to need help.

apparently we shouldnt have been refered to a fertility clinic but should have been refered to an "ASSISTED" fertility clinic....

i dont know much about the clinics but i thought that they were the same thing!

AND... :evil: TO TOP IT ALL OFF....he didnt even say anything about giving df a test!

BLOODY MALE DOCTORS!!!!

Now he is going to contact my doctor about why she refered us...

i dont understand why he couldnt have just gave him a tub and do the test!
thats all he went for, if id have known he was going to grill my df id have gone too...its not df who has problems...its me! :evil:

Sorry... i am so angry...

i don't know what to do now...i don't know what the next step is now...i am so stressed.

sorry again.

if any of you ladies has any info i would appreciate it...im at work crying my eyes out because i am so angry and upset :cry:

I don't understand why the GP just couldn't give your OH a sample tub and leave it at that.
Maybe you should contact your own dr again and explain the situation and get the sample tub off her?
Don't they realize that this is a stressful time for you without making it worse. Some drs need a size 12 inserted violently up their rectums.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back