Update on me :)

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Well iv not been on here since last thurs as iv had hol from work and the internet is bloody down at home gggrrrrr:wall2::wall2:

So friday was my 4d scan and OH MY WORD it was amazing :dance::dance:

My princess is so pretty she really is, i was fine for the 15 mins then she yawned and i burst out cryin and cried all the way threw haha :lol:

She rubbed her little eyes and was sucking her index finger and then yawned loads and kept pulling the cord....it was adorable:dance:. She already looks the spit of her daddy, she has his lips and nose. Her dad is from st Lucia, and the women said "laura she has hair its looks kind of fuzzy afro like" hahah i couldnt believe it:shock:. It was the most amazing intimate experience and i really will carry it with me forever. Cant wait to see her. :):):)

On the other hand, my ex (babys daddy) got wind of the scan either threw face book or mutual friends im not sure:roll:. Hes in Afghan at the moment running a course, he called me and asked how i was and how baby was ect ect. Anyway by the time his 3rd 30mins card had run out, we actually were laughin togther, which has not happened since the day i told him i was pregnant and he left!! He has promised me hand on heart he is gunna be the best dad possible and he cant wait to meet her, and even put me £200 in my bank to help with last min bits for her before she arrives. :shock::eh::):lol::oooo:

He asked me to give us anouther go but i said no....i cant!!!:roll: he hurt me too much and all i want is for him to be there for his little girl. You all know how upset i was on the post i put on here when he did what he did and said all the horrible stuff to me. I just want our little girl to know mummy and daddy and it looks like will happen now, so im glad hes manned up and realised.:dance::lol::dance:

Im feelin really good at the min and my bump is huuuuuuuuge :) lol
:dance:
how are you all??

xx

Awww thats great :) glad things are working out for u and glad the scan went well :) i cant wait till my next scan and after that if they say its a girl then im deff going for a 4d scan but i might ask my OH to get me a 4d scan for a mothers day present from my daughter :) bet you cant wait to have her now, 4d makes it so real doesnt it? :) x

yeah :) it was amazing and really emotional i loved every minute of it, I dint want her to stop lol

xx

That sounds amazing, I'm glad your ex is coming round now too honey. I didn't think they'd be able to see hair as well that's so cool. Have you had any heartburn because that's supposed to be a sign of a hairy baby, although it might be just an old wives tale! My oh has booked a 4d scan for my birthday which is next month, reading this has made me even more excited for it now. I moved house a few weeks ago and am waiting for sky to install broadband, I'm lost without it and have to rely on my phone so I know what you mean, no Internet at homes a pain lol x

Nice to see you back and the scan sounds amazing!!! :yay: :love: Also ace news on baby's daddy realising that he's going ot be a dad - you never know!

I didnt know they cud see hair either lol it was so funny coz me and my friends have been havin a giggle about her havin a lil afro haha. bless my lil lady lol.

Awww im glad ur exciting hun. Make sure you leave lots of time free. I started my scan at 11am, then had to stop at 11.40 as princess went to sleep lol, so i went for nandos (uuummmm) then went back and got scanned for a further 45 mins lol....:)

loved it:)

xx

where did u have the scan done... baby bond or somewhere else? x

Arr glad your scan went well - gonna have to have a 4D now! Glad OH has come round too, it will make things much easier for you and hopefuy you can relax a bit more.

How much are you ladies paying for your 4d scans?

wow how lovely. i def want one after im 20 weeks i cant wait!! just from my 12 week normal scan my baby looks like 'her' daddy haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back