i'm getting really worried NOW!!! HELP ME PLEASE ***UPDATE**

neeko_1

Reaction score
ladies i need your help...

the past couple of days my little girls movements have become really light, and her kicks are not that hard now :?

i can feel her move, but their just not that strong, surely by now they should be getting really strong :(

i've heard on the Doppler and her heart beat is their, but not that strong either...

is this all normal because she's getting bigger???

please help

it's all good ladies, i was on the bus the other day and she kick HIGH up... i looked down and i saw my belly move a couple of time.... phew she really had me going.... and her heart beat was much more louder on the doppler as well :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thank god for that..

ive noticed the movements have gotten ligther too. and this did worry me alot. but last night i got a few hard thumps. so things must be ok.

maby LO is just facing the other way abit more?

ring your MW if you are concerned :hug:

Hi Neeko,

You are still feeling her so thats a good a sign and you can hear her heart so that is good too.

To be honest it just sounds like she has moved, thats why you can hear or feel her as much. If she has turned around or something she will be kicking inwards and her heart will be harder to hear.

Please try not to worry and if you are really concerned give your midwife a ring.

:hug: :hug:

Lau
xx

lmarszall said:
Hi Neeko,

You are still feeling her so thats a good a sign and you can hear her heart so that is good too.

To be honest it just sounds like she has moved, thats why you can hear or feel her as much. If she has turned around or something she will be kicking inwards and her heart will be harder to hear.

Please try not to worry and if you are really concerned give your midwife a ring.

:hug: :hug:

Lau
xx

thanks hun... her kicks do feel like their inwards... but i do notice them... her heart does sound far aways as well...

i'm sure she's fine... now i know she's fine.. but it's just hard to keep clam.. do you know what i mean :hug: :hug:

I seem to habe roughly 2 days of doing the marathon then 2/3 days of hardly anything, also bump changes from hard to really tight and like the others say I think it's where baby has moved,

they reckon from 29wks + you should be feeling at least 9 movements a day.

I'm sure all is ok

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: hey, try not to worry

when i feel LO now it seems to startle me less than it did at first, perhaps it just doesnt seem as hard because we're getting used to it?

I'm sure she's just fine and comfy in there neeko and like others have said, ring your MW or GP is you still have concerns :hug:

Hi

Im sure all is fine hun :hug: try not to worry they tend to slow down at times
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111