I have amazing friends!!

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Well its official my friends are amazing especially one girl called racheal who has been there for me through absolutely everything!! she's more like a sister than a best friend I love her too bits!!

Well she text me today asking me to pick from two pram photo's, I was slightly confused....but I picked one and she said is that the one you like best? I was like yeah she said good because your the one gonna be pushing it about :shock: My friend racheal, her boyfriend, her mum and her brother have all chipped in and bought my pram for me....how nice is that!!! :dance::dance:

She just text me there again and said we have a wee box filled with nappies and wipes for you as well :D she has a wee girl called Mia who is only 15 weeks old as well, what a wee star she is!! :dance::dance:

WOW! That really is amazing! What a good friend you have there - keep a hold of her :) People like that are very hard to come by! xx

And my other friend Teresa is giving me a moses basket with blankets, sum clothes and a baby bath lol.....hes going to be one spoiled wee man!! xx

u deffo have great friends and hopefully some babysitters when baby arrives :)

Awww how lovely! i picked my pram yesterday too! so exciting! :D

Aaawww that's such a lovely thing to do xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back