Update on George with photos

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Well we have been signed off by the Midwife today - George is 10 days old and his weight has gone up to 8lb 8oz!! He is sleeping so well - last feed around 11.30 ish and wakes up about 5.00 ish for his next feed which he has with his eyes shut and goes back until 8.30 - 9.00 ish..... I am sure all this can change but for now he is a dream baby..... :)

Here are a couple of photos now I've got my laptop working again :D

100_0978.jpg

Mummy and Me

George13thFeb2009010.jpg

George

100e0925.jpg

Like father like son!!

100_0817.jpg

Me and my big sister

He's gorgeous!! I bet you're so proud!

I like your fireplace too!

hes gorgoeus hun, they are so worth it arnt they :hug:

He is gorgeous, well done you!! x

Ahhhh what lovely piccies, i love the one with daddy, both men fast asleep, classic!

wow what a good little boy u have there hun :cheer:

the pics are beautiful :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwwwwww hes gorgeous jane a real little stunner , big congrats to you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

I love being an older mum, i have more patience and extra hands with my 2 eldest who are 15 and 16, is a bit strange but wouldnt have it any other way now :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Jane he is gorgeous and what a good boy letting his mummy sleep - he's making up for all the sleepless nights he gave you before he arrived :D - long may it last!

xx

Aww he is gorgeous, i hope the nice feeding times last for a while for you, i love all the pic's the one with his daddy is cool like father like son :rotfl:

Wow that's good going! Long may it continue! Hope Sammy is reading this and taking notes!

+++

He's beautiful, you got a good little boy there sleeping well, hope its continues :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back