Whoo hoo!!!!!!

Lyndsey

Reaction score
Well I can't believe I am writing this but Logan slept through the night last night!!! :shock: :dance: :dance: :dance:

He had a monster feed after his bath at 7 - he downed 4 oz of EBM which his dad gave to him but then he was still hungry so I fed him - he had both sides!!! And then went to sleep in his own room. We went to bed at 10 ish and I expected Logan to wake at about 11/12 ish but I woke at 4 and he hadn't woken...... I did a dream feed at 430 and put him back in his own room and then he continued to sleep until 830!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I am in complete shock as the night before he was awake every 2 hours!

I hope this is going to be the case form now on!! :pray: fingers crossed!!!

Well Done Logan! :cheer:

Brilliant news!!

You're so lucky, he may not do it every night from now on, but at least you know he CAN do it, which makes a big difference.

Fingers crossed!

well done young man!

wait till he grows up into a teenager! be the other way around. sleeping all day and awake all night :roll:

Aww bless him, lol just one thing touch wood, as soon as I said something about how well Livi was sleeping............ It went all down hill :lol:

Well done little man and Mummy :clap:

Well done Logan. Keep it up for your mummy :pray:

well done Logan :cheer: :cheer: do it again tonight for your Mummy & Daddy please!!!!!!

Yay!! He did it last night too!

Beingin his own room has really helped him to sleep through the night! :D

Well done hunny, what a clever little man!! :cheer:

Ruby has slept from 11pm to 7am for the last 10 nights, and its brillant!! Her day routine has changed completely tho now, she feeds small amounts every 2 hour but in return sleeps through so I dont mind!!
Rubes was in her own room from week one, it defo helps I think for them sleeping through, OH snores so at least in her nursery she cant hear daddy keeping her awake :rotfl:

Third time lucky tonight ingers crossed for you :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back