Update - not pregnant anymore

I still feel pregnant, bloaty crampy queasy hungry sleepy and other such dwarfs, but the lines are disagreeing.

well they are all good signs hun just dont stress yourself out with it theres probably a very reasonable explanation for it you will be fine, u have a super sticky in there n dont u forget it :) xx

Oh leesey I really hope ur lines are wrong! U symptoms are still promising :friends: xx

This is clearly the worst birthday present ever. Can't believe I have to go to work in 20 minutes, I can barely even bring myself to get dressed. No idea when I'm going to miscarry but I just want it over with.

Happy Birthday Leesey :(

Attachments

• C4 15DPO.jpg
    C4 15DPO.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 15
Oh no just read this - how awful for you and on your birthday.
So sorry to read this. xx

Oh lovely thats a horrible blow. Bigs hugs to you for the next few days. Are you going to see the doctors?
so sorry its so unfair.
x Daisy

So sorry hunny. I wanted to say happy birthday but guessing you don't feel much like celebrating. So sorry lovey XXX

I'm new and just reading through the forum on my day off work and couldn't read this and run. I didn't realise how common early mc was until I started to ttc. It's so cruel and such a rollercoaster. So Sorry to hear your news Leesey :( Good luck wishes for next time. x

So sorry Hun. I don't know what to say to help but we are always here for you xxx

Oh leesey, i'm so sorry darling.

Big :hugs: for you

xxx

Hun, I've just read this and I'm so sorry. Sending you huge hugs, look after yourself xxx

We're here if you need us xxx

So so so sorry to hear this! My heart is with u!!!! Much love and thinking of u darling xxx

Just to echo what everyone else has said hun!

I did post on your other thread too.

Keep healthy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111