Update - not pregnant anymore

Oh my now that would be amazing! I am shocked at the amount of symptoms I'm getting so early! AF due tomorrow so going to be on edge all day I think.

I'm suffering from extreme tiredness but with lack of being able to sleep! My brain just won't shut off! Xx

I'm suffering from extreme tiredness but with lack of being able to sleep! My brain just won't shut off! Xx

I'm on and off between not being able to keep my eyes open to being full of beans, was up dancing at the wedding I was at today even though earlier I thought I'd have to go for a nap, but all the jiggling made me feel sick so I just sat down for the rest of the night. I'm almost positive all my friends knew I was pregnant, they were giving me that look!!

Now it's after midnight and I could sleep but not that really that tired.

Oooh, our tickers just turned 4 weeks!!! xx

I really should try to sleep again, got to get up at 5am for work :( so I'm going to log off now I think. Night night

Also just noticed our ticker pics changed, 4 weeks :dance: xx

I really should try to sleep again, got to get up at 5am for work :( so I'm going to log off now I think. Night night

Also just noticed our ticker pics changed, 4 weeks :dance: xx

Night xx

hey girlies :) how exciting is this...we went to a chinese buffet last night i couldnt eat as much as i usually would and felt mega bloated afterwards, i seem to get my cramping first thing on a morning is that same for you 2? xx

hey girlies :) how exciting is this...we went to a chinese buffet last night i couldnt eat as much as i usually would and felt mega bloated afterwards, i seem to get my cramping first thing on a morning is that same for you 2? xx

Nup I'm daytime for cramping, sometimes night time too. I don't get anything in the morning, so when I wake up (if I'm not feeling queasy at first) I worry that my symptoms have gone!

I also had a dream last night that I bled, but the whole time in my dream I managed to stay calm and not panic, got myself to a&e and the bleeding stopped. Bit weird, not a bad dream, not a good dream, just weird!

My ICs are still really faint today so I'm gonna get another test when I'm out cos I need to see a line again!

I guess this will be the panic we all feel for the next 8-9 months!!

yep i guess so leesey, guess everyones different i suppose! roll on that first bloody scan :) lol x

awe congratulations hun im soooo happy for you. heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead xxx

Lovely news, huge congratulations x

Congrats again Leesey, very pleased you got your bean this month xxx

Its not looking good ladies my lines have started getting fainter. I'm now concerned that I won't even get a result in my next digi never mind the 2-3 weeks I was hoping for. I really can't believe this might be happening again, I felt so positive about this one. I really hope there's an explanation for the faint lines :(

i'm sure there will be hun dont fret just yet, think thats one of the reasons i havent kept testing tbh i would just drive myself insane with worry! hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back