update from yesterdays 12 weeks scan shock

floridagirl

Reaction score
As I ve put in another post, I had my 12 week scan yesterday to find the baby had died. They booked me in for another scan and to see the doctor next Monday but I have been so upset my husband rang the hospital this morning demanding that I see someone sooner.
They fitted me in this morning and I had a scan to confirm yesterdays findings and they have booked me in for D&C next Thursday (this was the first available time) who knows how long I would ve had to wait if I only saw the doctor on Monday!!!
They have given me a scan picture of the baby, my husband has looked at it but I dont want too, not yet anyway.
I will be on a ward with people having abortions but they said they will put me in a side room thank goodness.
I cant face going out and wont go out until its all over with. I cant believe I have to wait a whole week with a dead baby inside me, it seems so cruel.
This just feels like a bad dream but one I cant wake up from xx xx

I'm so sorry x x I was very lucky in a sense, I went for d&c the next day after the scan x I felt the same as you and it is horrific knowing that you are still carrying your baby even though it died x I was put on a maternity ward before my d&c which just rubbed salt in the wound really and the nurses were horrible, I ended up discharging myself after d&c but please please don't do this! x X x I would do anything to prevent this from happening to anyone else x x I am sending you lots of love and healing x x x if you need anything or just want to rant or gather information please don't hesitate to private message me honey x x I will help as much as I can x x

Oh hon, I just dont know what to say. Your husband sounds like he is a great support to you so lean on him. My heart goes out to you and my thoughts are wiwth you xxx

So sorry to hear this, I feel so bad for you.

I was also told my baby had died at my 12 week scan, it was nasty shock and I waited a week for a D&C. It is hard, but it does get easier I promise.

PM me if you'd like to chat things through. xx

am so sorry for ur loss hun. sending u lots of love xxxxxxx

sssooo sorry to hear this cant even imagine what you are feeling right now.
my thoughts are with you and ur husband x

:hug: sorry for ur loss, I had a MMC last year and the one bit of advice I can give is try and take things one step at a time, if you want to hide away then do so :flower:

so sorry for your loss hun, can imagine what you are going through

thinking or you, and your husband xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back