update from sunshinestars

She alwasy textes me and lets me know whats happening so i have one conclusion, the girls in labour! I will try ringing

Hi

Hope everything turns out okay for all of them , good luck to her
Katrina

fiona wont be around for a while, she not well, ass u know in hospital again, i cant say whats wrong or if baby will or has arrived cos fiona wnts to say herself.i will say shes ery tiredd and needs some rest now. dont worry though sh will be bck soon i hope

mark said:
fiona wont be around for a while, she not well, ass u know in hospital again, i cant say whats wrong or if baby will or has arrived cos fiona wnts to say herself.i will say shes ery tiredd and needs some rest now. dont worry though sh will be bck soon i hope

I really hope things are ok with baby. Send Fiona lots of love from me and you get some rest yourself, Dads need rest too :hug:

Sending you a huge big :hug: and passing on loads of love xxxxxxxx
take care hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Only just seen this thread, hope all is well and that baby is safely in mummys arms now (or daddys of course!)
Lots of love to you all, try and rest as much as poss :roll: , and let us know asap!!!!

oh no. poor sss. she has been through so much :(

i hope both fiona and baby are well.

rest up hun, we will all be waiting here for when you are stronger :hug:

Just seen this :hug: :hug: Hope everything is ok with you hun and baby and look forward to hearing the news from you when your better and out... :hug: :hug:

Aw just seen this too, really hope all is ok, thinking of you all xxxx

Ive only just seen this. poor you hun, hope everything is ok. update us when you can :hug: :hug:

ok heres whats happening, fiona is still contracting every 4 mins or so, not enough to dilate her, but she has dilated to 2cms and then its all stopped, she has got an infection from her waters breaking so they have upped her medicene! she has had a scan today to check the flow of blood to the cord and all is ok but scan shows water is very low but still withing a normal limit so far so good.. they are keeping her in until everything stops completly and she will have regular scans to moniter her fluids, she was very tired earlier and got very snappy with me, but other than that she is ok

oh, poor thing.

im not suprised she is tired :(

sen her my love. i pray she can get home soon and get some rest :hug:

thinking of you and baby hun, hope everything goes well.

xxxxx

Hi

Oh no hope everything turns out okay and hopefully you both can get some rest , no wonder shes tired :?
thinking of you all :hug:
Katrina

Sorry to hear that it is all so difficult... all the best to both of you... take care and try to rest.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lisa

she is ok this morning, didnt have a good night,

she is feeling quite let down by herself now they are leting her rest today and tommorrow she will have more tests done, her arms are black and blue from all the blood tests, shes feeling very sore from all the contractions but they are still there, they start and stop all the time, only another few days and hopefuly they will deliver her if it all carries on, she wants baby out now and gets upset so easyily

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back