• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

update from KJL *update page 2*

paradysso

Reaction score
text from her just now...

hiya, in hospital now. been waiting around ages as labour ward is rammed full! Typical! Being monitored now and hoping to have first prostagladin by 10. It depends on how quickly the labour ward clears. Will keep you updated. Katie x

thats got to be soo annoying for her, hopefully she gets moving quickly once the gel is inserted :hug:

ooh i wud of had the gel if i wasnt already in labor, ward im on atm has 2 women on who both had gel today! labor wards are always full pfft! but i like this tv phone thing, good luck!!!

oh god, poor katie.
im dreadin my induction. i hope shes OK xxx

shes got her OH looking out for her, they said she might not even have the gel tonight now.

told her to get her fighting talk on :rotfl:

yay! another baby on the way :cheer:

well she finally had her prostgladin and is now having contractions. Shes just having a snack and a walk about, then soon to be moved to labour ward. Shes going to update me once shes there.

got a text earlier, she was about to have an epi as it was too painful any more, and the next time she will text will be when baby is here :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

got another text...

Annoucing the birth of our beautiful baby girl layla blanche lipton 9.46am 17th feb weighing 6lb 3. a long 24 hours and very difficult labour nearly ending in c section but eventually she came out with vontouse. shes gorgeous and looks just like her daddy so all worth it. katie x

awww congrats thats brilliant, shame about the long labour.
welcome to the world littl one, love the name xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back