*Update 4 first post* Baby Galen pics :)

Good luck sherlock hope little Sehlock is here very soon
:cheer:

sarah :wave:

I nearly missed this. Just saw it out the corner of my eye as i re-read the list of threads!!!

How exciting, hopfully not long now :hug: :cheer:

Thanks ladies :) :hug:

OK, am off to bed for a bit to see if I can get a bit of a snooze in.

Have spoken to MW on call and she says things sound like they are going well and to carry on as long as possible before calling her in. Basically when I get to the point and think 'Sod this for a lark' and want her here, she'll be on her way. Or contractions are 3 minutes apart and all strong. Says things are more likely to carry on and progress quicker if I'm at home and relaxed without someone sitting waiting etc :lol:

So sleep time for me if I can manage it. TBH I am rather tired now so it'll be good if I can nap.

aww the calm(ish) before the storm... chop chop little sherlock ( basil the mouser detective ?? ), good luck for the morning hun :hug:

Ooh just wanted to say good luck Sherry!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Def sounds like things are moving along nicely, hopefully babe won't be long in making an appearance for you and it will be a wonderful home birth experience.

Can't wait for news, will be on here checking for regular updates :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hope your holding your baby now :hug: xx

hope you're still managing to rest misses :hug:

sounds like things are well on there way though, so shouldn't be too long now :cheer:

xxxxxxxxx

Aww good luck Sherlock, I hope things speed up a bit for you soon :hug:

Great news Sherlock!! :cheer:
I hope it all goes well-good luck!!! :D

Do youhave updates for us anyone ????
Hope your doing well and the best of luck xxx

Good Luck Sherry!

I love it when there a lots of babies born in a couple of days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back