Unwelcome visitor

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
Well she got me girls :-( 2 days early too. I feel sooooooooooo disappointed but I'm trying to remember this is our first month of TTC. At least I can eat and drink what I want on our hols now especially as it's our first wedding anniversary next Sunday! we fly Wednesday. Good luck to everyone and I'll be back in a couple weeks.

Xx

Ahh nevermind luvie!!
Like u said 1st month is very rare to have bfp x

Have a fab time on holiday - my 1st wed anniversary is 29th may do were off on holiday on sat so can't wait for a big bottle of pink bubbly to celebrate x and a week of chilling out and relaxed bd will hopefully help to get bfp next month x

Xxxxx

Ahh so sorry she got you :-( Like you say you can chill out, drink and do whatever you please on hols and hopefully that will make you even more relaxed for next month and a BFP x

Sorry she got you hunni :shakehead:.. Enjoy you holiday and hope to see you back here soon xx

I'm really sorry hon, it's such an awful feeling of dread when she arrives. Try and focus on having a wonderful break and look forward to the hope again when you start trying. That keeps me going!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back