unwanted pussy - photos added - shes been rehomed!!! YAY!!!

Oh no!! :(

Poor kitty. Hopefully they will be able to help with pills, my friends cat had it and he was on pills and a special diet for the rest of his life, he lasted about 5 years but unfortunately was ran over rather than dying from the Renal failure.

Flame said:
Oh no!! :(

Poor kitty. Hopefully they will be able to help with pills, my friends cat had it and he was on pills and a special diet for the rest of his life, he lasted about 5 years but unfortunately was ran over rather than dying from the heart failure.

i have to admit that read quite funny but its sad. :(

oh poor Sophie but she has had a lovely home with you and your family. So sorry to hear your sad news

aww no poor kitty :(

i feel so terrible for whingeing about mine now :(

:hug:

Aww puss !! Your friends a friggin biatch !! Hope she feels terrible, not giving a damn about a cat she bleeding bought, you didnt ask for the resposibility and wno youve had all the expense and learnt to love em for them to get all poorly !!

Soo much heartache either way isnt there !! Hope puss gets back on her feet soon, sounds like even though its not been easy you've been a really good mum to the lil agraphobe bless her, sure she appreciates it hun xx

Aww poor Sophie!! I hope she is alright but if the worst happens then she will be with someone who loves her in her final moments!

I was shocked reading your first post. I just cannot stand people who pick and choose when they want pets!! Just today I found out that my 1 year old cat has an enlarged heart that could require medication for the rest of his life. This treatment will probably be costly and chances are most people would just rehome and make it someone elses problem but the thought of not seeing Tobey everyday is too much. Just the thought of not seeing him for the 2/3 days I'll be in the hospital when I have the baby is upsetting me a bit.

Please let us know how Sophie is doing!!

well the good mews is that on first impressinos the vet thinks its no more than a common infection. She is being given antibiotics to see if she perks up then take it from there. Im so pleased its not serious. I hope she is feeling better already. Im dying to see her.

Now today i decided that i wanted to report my 'friend' for abandonment. So i contacted the RSPCA who said that she had abandoned the cat and was responsible for the vets costs etc. They frown on what she has done very much.
The good news is that i will be helped with the vet costs too. :) which as you can imagine im so pleased about.
They have taken down my 'friends' details and are going to try and trace her via her old address as unfortunately i don't know her new one.
Do you think im a bit harsh to report her? Im a bit in two minds.

budge said:
Do you think im a bit harsh to report her? Im a bit in two minds.

Hell no!!! She has abandoned that poor kitty! I would have done the same. Are you going to keep the cat or are you still looking to rehome her?

im looking to rehome her. the vets are helping me with that too :)

Aww i'm glad she is ok :)

Do you have any contact details for her at all? If you do you could try and give her a call and suggest she pay you the vet fees and if not then report her.

Good luck with kitty pill popping :?

No i think your doing absolutely the right thing, shes some bleeding friend, might make her think twice about getting another pet and then offloading them !!!

Really glad kittys gunna b k and sure you'll find a lovely home for her via vets !

Flame said:
Aww i'm glad she is ok :)

Do you have any contact details for her at all? If you do you could try and give her a call and suggest she pay you the vet fees and if not then report her.

Good luck with kitty pill popping :?

thanks everyone. :) :hug:

flame - i contacted her about the vets bills and she told me that she has already made it clear that she no longer wnats the cat or her problems and that she can't afford vets bills and that i will have to sort it out. Thats ahy im so insensed. gosh theres no angry smilie. i feel worse for the lack of one. i need an angry smilie. Cos i feel angry

shes been rehomed!!! the vets best friend has taken her home :cheer: :cheer:
im sooooo happy!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Yaaaaaaaaaay! Im so glad you found her a good home. :D Well done to you for not giving up on her too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back