Unusual names

I have heard an unusual name Rain and Sopa. These are the two most unusual names for me.

I have heard an unusual name Rain and Sopa. These are the two most unusual names for me.

I like Rain and talked about it as an option with my husband, it was 'ok' for him but I dotn think he was overly thrilled!

My husband hates unusual names, or as he calls them stupid American names. Only because I love the name Daxton and he hates it. He said he will name it if it's a boy, I said it doesn't work that way we both have to agree. I used to look after a little boy called Felix, it never reminded me of the cat food I just thought it was cute.

My husband hates unusual names, or as he calls them stupid American names. Only because I love the name Daxton and he hates it. He said he will name it if it's a boy, I said it doesn't work that way we both have to agree. I used to look after a little boy called Felix, it never reminded me of the cat food I just thought it was cute.

Hahahahah stupid American names, that sounds so like my parents! Unfortunately for them these are the names we have chosen. I like Daxon but people might think he is named after a saussage dog. I like Brax thats cute. Awww Felix but does your husband think of the cat? Thats not how it works lol he names a boy and you name a girl? Nope as you say its an agreement of names

Unusual is cool, but I think it should be easily pronounceable.. spoken as someone with a fairl unique name! :)

I don't mind unusual names, as long as it's really a name. ;) I don't like the made up names that get kids laughed at or names that sound like things no kid should be called. I hate made up names like ketchup and mustard for twins and silly stuff like that. But real names that are unusual I don't mind. I picked the name T.J.for my son because he'll be named after his dad, Troy, so he'll be Troy junior. T.J. :) My name is pretty simple and plain, 4 letters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back