Unusual names for either sex

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Need some help on some name ideas!

I love really unusual names!!

So far for a girl I like Niamh and Nyla.
And for a boy I like Jaxon and Dexter :p not sure if Dexter sounds too grown up :/.

Any ideas???

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3hkqvv

My nephews a Dexter. Sooo cute. Shortened to dex sounds younger as well. I like niamh for a girl out of ur two. How about Evan for a boy or Kyra for a girl? X

Oh I love love love Dexter!!! It's super cute! Not keen on Jaxon though. I like Seth, Zacharius and Benedict as more 'unusual' names.

Also love Niamh but my favourite Irish style name is Aoife (EE-fa)

Omg im torn between keira and Nyla myself, love kyla but LO's brother is called Kie.
My mum wanted me to have niamh but that her name she likes.

for boys Saxon (someone I work with LO is called this and I thought it was very different) Mr W and I like Samson and Perry which is my brothers name and I have always loved it :)
For girls we like Orlaith (Or-la) and Saoirse (sear-sha) not met any little girls with thee names :)

I love Niamh and Jaxon. These are names I am considering!

Orla crossed my path at one point x

I love weird names hence why i have an ezziemai, my friends are called xanthe, xander, zuleika and taymahr. I love the name Cairo (ki row) for a boy and Olinea for a girl such pretty names =) x

I think we've decided on names ;).

Neveah Jai for a girly

Nixon James for a boy.

What you all think?

i absolutely LOVE dexter for a boy. i love dex as a shortened version i just love it sooooo much. oh not so much of a fan but im gonna try and wear him down.....also i love elliot for a girl.........

I now LOVE Dexter for a boy. OH not so keen, but I might change my mind if I'm ever lucky enough to have another.

Really like Nixon. Very cool.x

How about Lyra for a girl? Not sure on Dexter, (hed have to be really naughty to suit the name)!

dextor is coming common where i live two women within the past 2 months had boys both called dextor x x x

my daughter is called niamh and its def unusual shes the only niamh in school and one of two in our town as far as i know i love it still and would never change it :)

My daughter is called Briony and she is also the only one in school, my last boy is called Devon and his name is not used much either , unusual names are brilliant, but they are a fine line from too much and too common!! I used to go on the top 100 baby names list and avoid anything that was on there!! ha

Dexter is lovely.

To the poster considering Nixon: obviously don't want to sound as though I'm judging anyone's choices, but while I can appreciate Nixon sounds quite nice, I think the association with the name will always make people think of a morally corrupt president who was central to one of the biggest political scandals in American history. Again, totally none of my business, but I thought it was worth pointing out in case you'd not realised/considered it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back