Unsure...

kay126

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

All this morning Ive been having crampy/tingly/period type pains underneath my bump. Theyre not coming and going its just been a constant crampiness/pain for at least the last hour...

Could this be braxton hicks?

Im just concerned because its a constant pain and not coming and going :-S

Any advice on what this could be?

Im 37 weeks today

xxx

Hmm still experiencing this but now every minute or so i have a wierd stabbing pain in my tummy and my foof is feeling wierd like a dull ache :-S hmmm

Does your tummy feel like its going tight whilst you are having the pains?
If yes it could just be braxton hicks and they can sometimes be painful as i have had some painful ones, i think it could just be the way the baby is lying when your tummy tightens and baby is lying on a nerve. You could be sore down below cos the baby is pushing on your cervix while your having the braxton hicks.
Its hard to tell and im forever on the phone to my midwife incase its pre term labour lol, It wouldnt do any harm to phone and explain your symptoms and see what they say.

i dont know what to think :-S my back feels full of pressure as if someone is pushing their hand into the bottom of my spine and not letting up and the pains come with stomach tightening too, it sounds like braxton hicks but has been going on since at least 10am now with no let up... just a bit concerned now, probably turn out to be nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back