Unsure what to do :(

broody2013

Reaction score
Hi girls. I'm not sure whether to dip my toes back in this forum or not. I've sadly lost all hope of having a child naturally, will that mean if we try IVF that it won't work as effectively? We can get referred in Feburary but to be honest my mental health is not good right now, I'm really anxious and a bit low at times and I am struggling. I just can't see myself ever being a mummy now and I'm not sure what direction I want my life to go in and its really getting me down. I don't know why I keep being so upset when I've been grieving since I found out about the ovary problems in June but I still feel like part of me has died.

I'll definitely keep you in my prayers......I know the feeling to feel hopeless ohhh tooo well and everyone deals differently, I've spent many nights crying and from saddest to pure anger especially when you sit back and hear or see different stories on the news of child neglect or abuse those are the worse for me to deal with..... recently I've become this person that I didn't want to be a**vitamin junky** I'm trying everything and every test the doctor can give all to find out stats or normal and there's nothing wrong but unexplained infertility...recently I had to mentally check myself because I realized I can lose my mind behind this... my advice to you is to break away break away to some sort of relaxation weather it's a stroll, yoga, working out, a dance class whatever works for you break away from the internet, I've even had to turn the channel a few times on the baby commercials just break away mentally and invest in a journal if you haven't already write it down release it out of your mind temporarily ... I don't know what the future holds for you and I can't tell it will get better or just deal I could never say that just know that you are not alone and continue with everything in to be strong!!!! ONE DAY WE WILL BE MOMMIES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back