What is going on with my boy?

Lulabell

Reaction score
He has seemed very unsettled this afternoon/evening. Really whingy and crying lots. So unlike him. I had to resort to calpol which seemed to do the trick. He is in bed and asleep although had a night terror a minute ago. Hate those. :-( He has been dribbling so much and hands are constantly in his mouth but has been like that for past few months. I've had a feel around in his mouth and can't feel anything coming through? Hate seeing him that unsettled. He is normally such a happy and content little man. :-(

Sorry to hear he's having a bad night. My older 1 suffered with night terrors until he was about 6, very rarely thank goodness although they seemed to peak sometimes especially if he was under the weather. Hard to remember that they're still more or less asleep, I'd ask him about it when he woke up and didn't remember dreaming anything so fingers xd it's only us suffering because of them.

It could be teeth, they can hurt for months before we see them. Its obviously pain if calpol worked.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

sounds like what we are going through...teeth......they start to move in their gums which causes discomfort, even befroe we can feel anything..

when you put your finger in his mouth, does he chomp down on it rather than just suckle? i can put my knuckle in and she used to just suck on it but now she proper bites down on it with her gums....thats how i knew it was her teeth starting. as well as her being a dribble monster and finger chewer too. she has been sucking fingers for weeks, but you can tell the difference now. she is also a lot more whingey some days and just not herself xx

Yeh he is a chomper rather then a suckler now lol.xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back