Unsettled?!

twinkle84

Reaction score
As you know I've just moved LO into cot, he's doing well and sleeping at latest 8ish to earliest 6ish! Bit he wakes like 5 times in the night and has a little moan! I got in putdummy in and shhh him and he goes straight back off! He never used to do this in our room! Didnt hear a peep all night! I know he's prib still getting used to it! Just dont know what's waking him and whether I shud go in or leave him to settle himself? Xx

didnt want to leave and run but hope u find some answers soon hun x

my lo wakes up so many times in the night sometimes every 2 hours an hes 10 month now. but hes not in his own room an he takes to much milk as a bottle in the night so i got to decrease the amount hes taking. does ur lo still takes bottles in the night ? x

Aw thanks! No he doesn't hun! He's been sleeping thru for a while last bot at 7 pm used to dream feed bur he's been so sleepy he's not taking it! It our room in Moses basket he slept fine never woke! It's since he gone into cot! In thinking maybe it's a sign he's ready for weening but he goes straight back off when I put dummy in and shhh him so duno?!! Xx

I would try leavin him to settle himself Hun Tegan still wakes and has a little moan But just goes back to sleep on her own xx

Ok thanks I will try! It's just I keep thinking hope he doesnt wake up properly and won't go back off, but I won't know until I try and he needs to be able to settle himself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back