Ungrateful friend...need advice

violet13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Well I'm kinda stuck here, a friend need a travel system desperately and another friend offered hers for free! She wants adjustable hand bar and a car seat and everything but is being really j grateful she can't afford one new or right now I even offered to pay for one second hand I even have a pram she could of borrowed or had that is parent and world facing and suitable from birth but nope has to be adjustable hand bars with a Car seat adapter as well not to be mean but beggars can't be choosers and honestly I'm annoyed because I've found one with a car seat that's free even offered my own and it's not good enough...she also called me ungrateful because I wanted another baby and we where trying but my cycles are messed up so I'm really irritated and feel like saying she's being ungrateful but that's childish on my part but really she wants a state of the art pram for a cheap price but they cost 300+ which I'm sorry when someone offers you a free travel system and you need it would
You turn your nose up at it? It's in excellent condition too. Mini rant over.

Very ungrateful, she will have to go without then won't she :) don't let it get to you xxx

Wow your friend must be crazy. Whatever I can get for free I will take it! You are right, beggars can't be choosy. Let her go without then. Maybe it will go to someone who can really appreciate it. ;)

Thanks ladies I did lose my temper and told her to not bother asking me again and blocked her number, it's been given to the women's refuge by us instead as well as a few other goodies for
Them xxx

Good on you. Id have to tell her beggers cant be choosers lol so you get what your given. Also prams just get scratched up and stuff anyway. I do see the point in getting a mega expensive pram just so you can say i have a silver cross or what ever else. Money cant be spent on more needed things in my opinion. She should take whats offered and be happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back