Good lightweight prams

Hunnie

Reaction score
In need of recommendations :) I got a huge silver cross one because I needed it for agricultural shows and bad terrain.
Problem is;
1. It's a nightmare to go shopping with
2. It's also a nightmare to keep in my car all the time.

It doesn't even need to be a travel system as I've already got a car seat, just a decent lightweight pram that doesn't drive me mad lol! X

Hi hun, I have a buga boo bee. It's great ! I can fold it and carry with one hand ! X

Apologies for any typos!

I got the mothercare xtreme in grey mist on saturday for off road walking, it's reduced from 400 to 200 and is so smooth and light compared to the bloody monstrosity I did have xxxxxxxx

Did u find one
Hunnie?? X

Apologies for any typos!

Did you get one?

I have a baby jogger city mini, I love it. Folds one handed and in half rather than the umbrella fold. Lays flat and has a huge hood so no need for a parasol. Great when going on walks as well as buses etc.

I also had a maclaren quest (the new quest is suitable from birth) Which was great and lightweight too. Only problem I found was I needed buggy weights to stop it from tipping when I had AJ's bag on the back! The weights solved the problem though.

I was just thinking of getting another silver cross one but the smaller version. Why are prams so expensive?! :( xxx

I know, we've kept the bjcm for the baby as its practically new and gave the maclaren away to family as its not being used.

I did have the silver cross 3D which I loved and I also had the pop and hated it. So a total of 4 prams for AJ, not too bad compared to some. (It would have been 3 but the pop got broke) x

I thought about getting the smaller silver cross as it means that I can turn the seat around so she can face me while in the pram etc. as she's still only young and then it will be easy to turn round and be a chunky stroller.

The bjcm does look good though! How old can you use that from?? Xx

I love the silvercross surf I got the 3d but wish I got the surf instead xxx

I had the silvercross linear freeway and loved it but didn't fit in my boot which was a pain! She was always very cosy in it x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Mothercare my4!!! By far the lightest and best I've had!!!! No need for the extra bits to clip on car seat etc and the wheels come off so easy for storage etc!! Brilliant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back